Our company’s legal team offers the following services:
• Auditing our corporate client’s commercial contracts in terms of legal integrity and financial soundness. • Giving expert opinion on the adequacy of terms postulated in the contracts and the validity of contractual obligations, as per the Commercial Law and other relevant laws.
- Egyptian joint-stock companies.
- Limited liability companies.
- Sole proprietorships.
- Individual enterprises.
- Calling for general assemblies for purposes of budget approval or Board of Directors meetings.
- Calling for general assemblies, Board of Directors meetings, or meetings based upon the Directors’ request, in addition to issuing relevant documents from commercial chambers and registers.
- Calling for extraordinary general meetings (EGMs) or Board of Directors meetingsfor purposes of alteration of contract(s).
- Calling for extraordinary general meetings (EGMs) or Board of Directors meetings, for purposes of alteration of contract(s), business performance assessment and/or statutory conversions.
- Industrial Development Authority
- Issuing a Temporary Industrial Record.
- Registration at the Federation of Egyptian Industries (FEI).
- National Organization for Social Insurance
- Building and Construction Authority
- General Organization for Export and Import Control
- Issuing an Importer Record.
- Issuing an Exporter Record.
- Issuing an Import/Export Agent Record.
- Modification of Import ID card information.
- Renewal of Import ID card.
- Modification of Exporter Record information.
- Renewal of Exporter Record.
- Modification of Importer/Exporter Agent Record information.
- Renewal of Importer/Exporter Agent Record.
- Incorporation as per Commercial Law
- Incorporation of individual companies.
- Modification of partnerships’ data.
- Modification of individual enterprises’ data.
- Promptly finalizes incorporation procedures, thanks to its team of experts, who have already incorporated many partnerships and joint-stock companies.
- Undertakes procedures relevant to changing a company’s legal form, such as statutory conversions, split-ups, and mergers.
- Undertakes the procedures of ratifying general assembly minutes, extraordinary general meeting minutes, Board of Directors meeting minutes and drawing up alteration contracts.